Italian/German Front Office onsite Coordinator - Amstelveen
We are looking for a motivated new team member as a Front Office Onsite Coordinator for Cpl/HP in Amstelveen.
We are offering an exciting opportunity in an international and friendly environment in which knowledge and own initiative are very much appreciated. We offer good terms and conditions, career opportunities and development to the right individual.
The role of the Front Office Onsite Coordinator is to coordinate the planning and logistics of our resources to deliver onsite support. The resources are the spare parts and the field engineers.
The salary offered is of €2044 gross per month and an initial 7 months contract with possibility of extension.
What are you going to do:
- Handling inbound calls and emails with regards to customer’s enquiries and issues (only B2B)
- Contribute to projects, process improvements, and other duties as required
- Collecting data and ensure that customer specific requests are carefully considered
- Analyze cases and report on management request
- Full training provided
- Reimburse travel expenses
- 24 paid holidays for the year
- Paid sick days – (70% of last received gross salary)
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Italian and German language proficiency - both written and oral - as well as good English
- Be motivated to learn new procedures and improve your skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Living in The Netherlands and have a BSN/SOFI number
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV or contact Claudio at +353 16146084 or at firstname.lastname@example.org - Our service is 100% free!