Graduate Finance opportunities
Graduate Opportunities – Banking
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in delighting the customer and making a genuine difference to their financial future…then read on!
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions within one of Ireland’s fastest growing Financial Services organisation. There are a number of roles open but right now hot on our list are passionate graduates with drive and motivation to build their career with an ethical and conscious provider of future financial solutions.
At this organisation, their biggest asset is their people and they invest heavily in supporting your goals and wellbeing, whether that’s your next step in education or mindfulness.
A day in the life…
- Resolving customer queries with enthusiasm and becoming a subject matter expert in your industry
- Be a people person – develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Become a policy guru – resolve all policy queries with in-depth knowledge you will have gained during your comprehensive training
- Be comfortable with providing support via phone and email
- Be eager to work towards your own and team targets within standard SLA agreements
- Strong integrity regarding adhering to compliance standards and regulations
The ideal candidate
- Degree qualified to Level 8
- Focused on building a career in the financial services and insurance industry
- Computer Savvy with an analytical approach to your work
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Experience using Microsoft office
- Is proud of their strong work ethic and will become a valued colleague and team member
- BE AWESOME :)
Interested? - Next steps
To take the next step towards the start of your new career in insurance and financial services contact Louise with your up to date CV in the strictest of confidence.
Email: email@example.com or call me on 01-6146045 for a confidential chat!