Personal Banking Specialist
The Personal Banking Executive will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
To succeed in these roles you will need to be APA** or QFA qualified, with customer facing retail banking experience.
You will be confident in working with new and prospective customers to identify products that best meet their needs.
You will be passionate about banking, enjoy embracing new technologies and business strategies, strive towards sales targets and share the belief that the customer is at the centre of what you do.
** APA Loans, Savings and Investments and Life Assurance
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- Generate retail cross sales leads.
- Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks.
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2 years’ experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with sales experience within Deposits, Mortgage Sales and Insurance.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.