Field Service Engineer
Do you have a Mechatronics Engineering degree or a level 5/6 in a mechanical discipline? My client is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
What experience you will gain:
- You will carry out on-site installation, commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting on customer sites
- You will ensure that all equipment is both worked on, and left in, a safe manner for customers to use.
- You will Create service reports on work completed for customer signatures
- Your role will Provide a telephone helpdesk support to customers when required
- You will provide onsite customer training in applications, service and operation.
What experience you will already have:
- Qualification ( level NFQ 4/5) in mechanical disciplines - preferably in refrigeration
- You must have relevant some experience with electrical systems, operating and plc systems.
- You will need A Full, clean, driving license
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, MS outlook
What’s on offer for you?
- A chance to join a growing company that has fantastic opportunities for further career growth and real progression
- You will develop relationships with clients by Travelling to customer sites across Ireland and worldwide
- A perm position with salary and benefits
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or email me at Ruth.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.