German Customer Service Agent
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
- Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
- Provide product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Act as backup for QA’s and TL's as and when required.
- Responsible for managing and assigning Optimization/Customer Delight queries through the workflow queue
- Takes ownership of small projects and delivers expected results on time such as analysis, workflow mgmt. and/or training of others,
- Key point of contact for management of escalations and resolution of high complex queries
- Provides training and coaching for new starters as well as retaining / coaching of existing team members as required
- Fluency in English AND native speaker in German
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
The Salary and Benefits:
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment.
- Salary: €26K (€12.50 per h)
- Flexible working hours. Shift work
- Career training and education
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +353 482 5435 with any questions you might have. Looking forward to hearing from you!