ICU/Burns nurses, Dublin
On behalf of their client, Cpl Healthcare have an urgent requirement for staff nurses with ICU and/OR burns experience or an ability to demonstrate a strong desire to work in this challenging area. The employing hospital is a leading Dublin public hospital providing a comprehensive range of modern diagnostic, therapeutic and support services underpinned by the latest technology and staff. Successful applicants are offered fantastic opportunities for career development and progression. The services provided are underpinned by a commitment to medical and nurse education and the development of the skills of staff generally.
Interested applicants :
- Must at a minimum have 18 months recent acute experience.
- Nurses with 18 months+ ICU/Burns experience highly desirable
- Applicants meeting the above general experience and who can demonstrate a strong interest in ICU nursing and a comittment to further education through a ICU foundation course will also be considered.
- Adaptation is not a possibility for these roles
- Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban T: +353 21 4626138 or E: email@example.com