Customer Service job - Dublin 15 - No experience
Are you looking for a job to start or advance your career in Customer Service?
I have a role open to join a company in Dublin 15.
You will answer to phone calls and emails from customers and provide high standard Customer Service, helping them with any queries or problems that they have.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails
- Understand customers’ needs and determine the appropriate solution
- Answer to customer queries and solve problems
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Contribute to team targets
- Fully fluent level of English is essential
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Previous customer service/call centre experience desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and emails
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and with problem solving abilities
- Flexible attitude to work content and hours including willingness to work rotational shift hours
*Permission to work full time in Ireland is a must as this is a permanent full-time position.
Salary: €21,500 a year
Location: Dublin 15
Starting date: Immediately
Working hours: Shift work - Monday to Sunday from 8am to 9pm
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity and have the relevant skills above please submit your CV through the link provided.