Irish Speakers! Customer Service job in Dublin 15
Are you a fluent Irish (Gaelic) speaker looking for a job to start or advance your career in Customer Service?
I have a job open to join a new team in Dublin 15.
You will answer to phone calls and emails from customers and provide high standard Customer Service, helping them with any queries or problems that they have.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails
- Understand customers’ needs and determine the appropriate solution
- Answer to customer queries and solve problems
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Contribute to team targets
- Fluent level of Irish (Gaelic) and English is essential
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Previous customer service/call centre experience desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and emails
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and with problem solving abilities
- Flexible attitude to work content and hours including willingness to work rotational shift hours
Salary: €23,000 a year
Location: Dublin 15
Working hours: Shift work (Monday to Sunday - 8am to 9pm)
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity and have the relevant skills above please submit your CV through the link provided.