Dutch IT opportunity in Dublin
Ireland and Cpl offers great opportunities for job/career seekers as they offer relocation and trainings provided for the role.
Cpl/HPe offers the opportunity for you to develop your IT and customer service skills, profitable for all career paths and jobs!
- Troubleshoot Dutch business clients by phone and email over IT related problems (B2B only)
- Inbound only (no outbound or cold calling)
- Explore new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Undertake onsite training's and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Get involved with the company's targets and driven to achieve goals
Benefits and conditions:
- Permanent contract with Cpl onsite in HP
- Salary: €24,000 per annum (plus performance related bonus). Unsocial hours are compensated!
- Relocation package (5 nights accommodation and Flights to Dublin)
- Flexible working hours. Shift work
- Career training and education
- Free shuttle bus service + Fun company activities + Cheap gym membership onsite + Free parking
- Location: Leixlip, Co. Kildare, about 35 minutes away from Dublin city centre
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
- Good comunication skills
- Passion for IT
- An energetic and fun personality
- EU passport or Irish Stamp 4 visa
Feed your passion for IT and build your new career in this job. We offer great growth opportunities and development. All you have to do is have fun in your work, be goal driven and have a high level of energy!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 482 5435 with any questions you might have. Looking forward to hear from you!