Project Manager for Medical Device R&D
Are you currently managing complex medical device R&D projects? Would class-III electromechanical devices be a possible next step in your career?
A 150-year old company is currently inviting candidates to consider becoming one of the founding members of its future global medical device R&D headquarters in Dublin. As the Project Manager of this company, you will take charge of a blood treatment device R&D project and be exposed to the full life-cycle of a very complex and interesting device. This device performs photopheresis and thus involves blood re-infusion, making it a high risk, class-III device. As such, the engineers whom you will collaborate with are all top individuals in their respective fields, and you will gain an amazing level of expertise by working under the supervision of the technical program manager.
- €75,000 - €90,000 basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- 10% bonus, 5% pension contribution, and full healthcare coverage for all family members, 25 days of paid holidays, and other benefits
- Location is in Dublin North, Ireland (international travelling may be required occasionally)
- Excellent chance of internal promotion due to rapid company expansion
- Ensuring that R&D, engineering support, and manufacturing transition activities are carried out according to the prescribed standards and schedule (60%)
- Designing and refining the product development programs (20%)
- Drafting and completing design control documents (10%)
- Working with external partners (10%)
- At least 5 years of experience managing and completing medical device R&D projects
- Higher degree in engineering or a related field
For more information regarding the company, the R&D project, this role, and the interview process, feel free to contact Kenji Hayakawa (email@example.com / +353-(0)16146024) by email or by phone. If you might consider applying for this position, kindly attach your CV to your email, as this will make the conversation more productive.