Clinical Nurse manager Co Longford
Cpl Healthcare in association with their client is currently seeking a CNM2 for a community residential service in Co Longford. The successful candidate will have a pivotal role in service planning, coordinating, and managing activity and resources within the services. Duties will include quality assurance, resource management, staffing and staff development, facilitating communication and professional / clinical leadership.
Interested applicants must:
- Be registered in the Intellectual Disability/Mental Health or General Division of the NMBI.
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience of which 3 must be in the specialty area of Intellectual Disability
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level with at least degree level attained in education.
- Have an appropriate Health/Social Care Management Qualification at a minimum of QQI Level 6.
Further details available by contacting Catherine Hoban on:
T: +353 21 4626138