German or Dutch Sales Rep for a Leading IT Company
You will join our cross-brand inside sales team as an Sales executive and deliver quality driven B2B prospecting strategies on behalf of our clients, which are among the most important and well known technology companies in the world – including Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
Named as a Top 100 company by Business & Finance Ireland for the past 2 years and the winner of the International Company of the Year, we are product of our achievements and are looking forward to adding talent to take us even further in the future!
Responsibilities – how to contribute.
- Communicate with corporate decision-makers in the mid-market, with focus on value-propositions and providing tailored business solutions for technology needs
- Identifying opportunities, tele-prospecting and lead generation within the business community, qualifying leads based on campaign criteria and sharing with our global clients
- Conduct research and gather business intelligence
- Provide follow-up activities as part of closing the sale
- Train on our clients' cutting edge business infrastructure technologies and marketing strategies
Rewards – why join us
- Full relocation package – short term accommodation, salary advance to help with relocation expenses, support with bank account set up, initial and on-going support throughout employment
- Gain invaluable experience working with the most important companies and brands in the technology industry
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- Full benefit program including health insruance, dental coverage, Pension
- Impressive and convenient city centre location
- Ample opportunities for promotion based on performance, as well as long-term career development assistance with leveraging experience for advancement in the technology sales industry
- Fluent in one of below languages and English: German or Dutch or Swedish or Norwegian
- Advanced communication skills at a professional level - speaking, reading, and writing.
- Money-driven and/or ambitious and career-oriented candidates only
- Polished and professional communication skills required - must be able to converse effectively with executive level decision makers
- Strong, demonstrable sales aptitude and a “hunter” mentality
- Ability to learn the business benefits of technology and confidently articulate them to a prospect