Acute Medical Nurse - GALWAY CITY
ACUTE MEDICAL NURSE - GALWAY CITY
SKYPE INTERVIEWS BEING HELD FEBRUARY 2018
Are you interested in working in a modern university hospital within the heart of the ‘Wild Atlantic Way’?
University Hospital Galway (UHG) is part of Galway University Hospitals (GUH). Galway University Hospitals also has strong links with the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG) for the training of medical, nursing and other health professionals and is the site for extensive academic training and research.
These positions are permanent and full-time vacancies for experienced and newly qualified Acute Medical Nurses required for University Hospital Galway.
Galway is known all over the world for its friendly people, fabulous beaches, safe charming streets, shopping and nightlife. Galway was also recently announced as the European capital of culture 2020, causing a huge increase in the number of events and activities around the city.
For more information please see: http://www.galway.net/tourism/visit/galway/
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
Benefits for nurses are as follows:
- Salary: as per HSE scale commencing at €28,483 – €43,800 per annum increases depending on years of experience
- Up to €1500 relocation expenses reimbursed*
- Up to €495 NMBI registration costs reimbursed*
- Additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time pensionable contracts
- 24 days Annual Leave plus 9 Public Holidays
- 39 Hours per week
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Opportunity to join the HSE Pension scheme
- Within walking distance of the picturesque City of Galway
- Within easy reach of Shannon, Knock and Dublin airports
- Applicant must be eligible for full NMBI registration
- Applicants must have the right to work in Ireland
Interview at your convenience via Skype
Feel free to email your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our experienced recruitment team in confidence on - (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557 or (UK) +44 207 8338830
* Terms & Conditions Apply