Recruitment Consultant - Galway
Recruitment Consultant: Galway City
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Galway and London. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland, UK, Middle East and Australia.
If you have experience in Healthcare Recruitment and are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and if you are ambitious and enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
- Understanding and matching the requirements of both clients and candidates.
- Minimum of 1.5 years recruitment experience is required.
- You must also be hardworking, confident, dynamic, outgoing, and must thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Have a personality for selling nursing opportunities to candidates and the servcies that we offer.
- Sourcing candidates – exhibitions/advertising/general enquiries/workshops
- Relevant third level qualification is essential
- Able to engage with candidates and clients at senior level.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision.
- A positive can do approach and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Have social networking skills.
- Have an interest in healthcare.
- Interest in international travel.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Collette Tel 087 803 8401 or email your CV to email@example.com
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: www.kcr.ie