Registered Nurse Jobs in Co. Louth and Co. Meath
Myhomecare is looking to recruit Registered Nurses who are interested in working with children with complex needs?
Are you living in Co. Louth and Co. Meath Area?
RGN responsibilities range from:
- Days, Nights and Weekends depending on the case
- Monitoring BIPAP
- Peg feeding
- Medication administration
- Excellent hourly rate of pay beginning from €25
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control, Elder Abuse, Children First courses for all our Registered Nurses
- Rosters completed in month advance
- €100 towards annual INMO registration
- 1 free Uniform for newly activated Nurse, a new uniform for every year
- €150 of Refer a friend scheme
Registered Nurse must have the following:
- Indate and current ABA pin.
- Willingness to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Hepatitis B is a mandatory requirement.
- Immunisations and vaccinations history will need to be provided
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
To apply for the above position of Homecare Registered Nurse in County Louth, or for further information on Homecare Registered Nurse jobs please contact Tiggy Greene on 01-9476275 or send an updated CV to email@example.com quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321845