Agency Nurse - Homecare - South Dublin
Your life, Your Work, Your Choice.
Cpl Healthcare is currently recruiting agency nurses to provide nursing care for a paediatric homecare case based in Stepaside, Dublin 18
You will be required to provide nursing care to a young teenage girl who has a tracheostomy.
The family are extremely welcoming and are anxious to have a nurse available as soon as possible
Experience with tracheostomy care would be ideal
Hours required are Monday to Sunday, night duties (the hours are 8.30pm-7.30am)
This is an ongoing role where flexibility and work lifestyle is in your hands.
Nursing Job Requirements:
- Recognised Third Level Nursing qualification
- Full NMBI registration
- Experience with tracheostomy care
- Experience working in Paeds would be ideal
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
The advantages of working through Cpl Healthcare as an Agency Nurse:
- Flexibility and control as to where and where you work
- Weekly payroll and tax advice
- Great links and career opportunities both nationwide and abroad.
For more information call Cpl Healthcare on 01 482 5452 or email email@example.com.
To view more nursing jobs visit www.cplhealthcare.com