We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of CAD technician with our established clients.
The applicant should have 10 years+ of experience to join a leading engineering consultancy.
The proposed technician role will be supporting a team of Design Engineers.
The ideal candidate will be fully proficient in CAD and have some CIVIL 3D and REVIT experience. A track record in a range of projects across the civil engineering sector would be beneficial, including infrastructure schemes, geotechnical profiles and structural detailing.
The role will involve:
- Providing full office CAD Draughtsperson support to Design Engineers * Ensuring that all drawing requirements are completed on time and in accordance with the associated deadlines. * Ensuring that CAD responsibilities and on-going requirements are planned, scheduled and managed in a way that allows for the incumbent to fully manage the role.
- Preparation of new drawing layouts, conceptual design and detailed design drawings. This will include GAs, plans, cross sections, details, etc.
Required & Preferred Skills Set:
- Fully proficient in CAD, CIVIL 3D and REVIT.
- Experience of producing geotechnical cross sections.
- Experience of RC detailing.
- Strong planning and organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Experience of ARCGIS would be beneficial but not essential.
Remuneration: Dependent on experience
For a confidential conversation on your experience and oppotunities open to you, please call Zoe Muclahy on 0214326110 or email to arrange a suitable time to meet on Zoe.Mulcahy@cpl.ie