Senior Administrator - Dealing Team - Galway
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - DEALING TEAM - INVESTOR SERVICES - GALWAY
The objective of this role is to participate in a team effort in the provision of transfer agency services whereby responsibilities include processing of transactions for mutual and alternative funds (subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and switches) client and investor communications and query management, accurate data input and validation on the transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams. This is a client facing position that requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of accuracy and attention to detail, building relationships and adding value in a team in a busy operational environment. You will ideally be numeric astute with strong business English and a good confident telephone manner.
- To input the various transactions for your funds within the various deadlines accurately and per procedure.
- Ensure key controls and checklists are adhered to in full, ensure checklists are completed accurately and timely.
- Generate all associated dealing reports and cross reference prior to passing to your Team Leader/ Manager for review.
- Prepare the contract notes and statements for your Team Leader/ Manager to review prior to releasing to the investors.
- Monitor and respond to queries as received from Investors, Clients and from Internal Functional Teams within 24 hours, ensuring correct business English is used all times.
- Monitor the telephone lines and ensure that calls are answered within an efficient timeline.
- Continuously build on developing your technical and system knowledge by being open to learning new processes, ultimately developing your own career path.
- To assist in ad hoc projects as communicated by your Team Leader/ Manager ensuring tasks assigned are completed accurately and timely.
- Complete all training as assigned to you be it; On-the-Job Training, Web or Classroom based.
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude and strong team work – assisting others where they have additional volumes.
- Participate in team meetings in a positive and constructive manner.
- Complete all reporting in accordance with the various client SLAs
- Develop a strong understanding to risk and control ensuring all attachments are password protected, that investor calls are pre-vetted (security checks performed) prior to engaging with enquiring parties, that data entry is accurately entered to the respective systems.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Third Level Qualification - Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Fund Administration
- Experience in use of MS Office
- Knowledge of Multifonds
- Knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
- Keen awareness of Client Service standards
- Proficiency in MS office
For more information, please contact Peter Casey on 019476205 or firstname.lastname@example.org